Thursday, September 6, 2012

Love Sponge, the Song

Love Sponge, a song originally (and awesomely) by Buju Banton. listen here.

Was redone by Gianni and Sarah and is accompanied by a great music video as well!


<3 This song speaks to my heart <3

Gianni and Sarah are also part of a musical group called Walk Off The Earth.
They are incredibly gifted and can play basically any instrument / make anything into an instrument.

I found them through their UNBELIEVABLE cover of Somebody That I Used To Know.
I know, I know - that song is played OUT. But if you havent seen this is not to be missed. Watch here.



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of them before...
    Good thing you've shared ;)
    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song, it made my Sunday morning!
    Thanks for sharing it ;)

    ReplyDelete